Steak with Sauce
1. You can either use the steak directly or marinate (with Emm Daniel’s special garlic or amazing celery pesto) for few minutes
2. Peel one onion and cut it into four pieces and put on stove for few minutes
3. Place the steak pieces over and brown on both sides
4. In another pot, cut onion as above then add garlic pieces
5. Add the steak over and cut big chunks of carrot (u can also cut potato ) but I prefer preparing separate mashed potatoes .
6. Mix all together for few minutes and then add hot water to cover and any spice u want (i usually grate fresh turmeric & ginger to ALL my recipes)
7. Add a bit of fresh tomato or tomato paste
8. Cover and simmer till meat is done (if it’s too liquid, add a spoon or 2 of flour & if too solid add a bit of water)
Enjoy the yummiest steak in town with Emm Daniel’s garlic paste, celery pesto, the 4 yummy olive pastes, spinach dip,.... basically it can be eaten with all our savory dips!