Borghoul bi Banadoura
BULGUR or ‘borghoul bi banadoura’.
You can add meat chunks and transform it to ‘borghoul bi tfeen’
* 2 onions diced
* 5 cloves garlic, minced
* Chopped cabbage
* Boiled chickpeas
* 2 cups coarse bulgur (I mix dark and brown)
* salt, cinnamon and pepper to taste
* Ginger and turmeric
1. Start with EVOO
2. add the onions and saute for few minutes, or until the onions begin to brown.
3. Then add the garlic, spices
4. add the cabbage and stir for few minutes
5. Add the borghoul, stir for few minutes
6. Add the tomato and water (Add 4 cups of water or less for firmer borghoul)
7. And of course don’t forget to grate fresh ginger & turmeric.
Try with Emm Daniel’s SAUERKRAUT 😋 or any other savory dip.